Sky reporter Geoff Shreeves has become a one-man pantomime. After ‘going viral’ for destroying Branislav Ivanovic’s morale on live television by tactlessly informing him he’d be suspended for last season’s Champions League final after picking up a yellow against Barca, a painfully self-aware Shreeves obviously now considers being football broadcasting’s answer to the Grinch as his ‘thing’ – as was apparent when, following yesterday’s 0-0 draw against Man City, the Sky Sports prat made sure Rafa Benitez was 100% sure that the Chelsea fans hate him…

Cut it out Geoffrey. It’s not big and it’s certainly not clever.

By Chris on November 26th, 2012 in Chelsea, FAIL, Man City, Media, Videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
comments

11 Responses to “Sky Sports’ Harbinger Of Doom Geoff Shreeves Makes Sure Rafa Benitez 100% Clear That Chelsea Fans Hate Him (Video)”

1. Wynton says:

Shreeves is such a dick.

2. Mr. Chopper says:

“Well done on scoring a goal on your comeback, Frank. Absolute cracker from at least 30 yards out.”
    “Thanks very much, Geoff. Just happy to get back on th-”
    “The pointing to the sky celebration you did afterwards… That’s for your mum, right?”
    “Yeah, I always give my mum a chee-”
    “Your DEAD mum?”
    “Well, yeah, she passed aw-”
    “DEAD, Frank. Can I just remind you that your mum’s DEAD.”
    “(;_;)”

3. Si says:

@Mr Chopper – brilliant!

4. Truthful commentator says:

And yet, when Shreeves interviews Fergie he is so far up the Scot’s arse Ferguson is choking on Shreeves’ hair.

5. Redskywalker says:

Lol, I was watching this live yesterday thinking ‘This guy reminds me og Geoff Shreeves… oh wait

6. Foran44 says:

@Mr Chopper

Haha

7. TravisKOP says:

@truthful commentator: i was just gonna say if shreeves gave me that reception on my debut i wouldve given him the old sir alex, “fuck off” or perhaps the sarcastic mick mccarthy would suffice

8. Holland 1945 says:

Benitez is a grade A wankpot, so I’ve no sympathy for him.

But wow, that was awkward. I like journalists that don’t pander but that’s just stupid. Even the first time he mentioned it was bad, but he was so insistent. What a pleb.

9. yolo says:

this is fucking terrible. i never liked benitez being a manchester united fan, but never to the point where i hated him , especially not enough to warrant this interview! what a dick shreeves is, nobody deserves to be patronized like this

10. Neil says:

As a Guardian commentator suggested, the only classy thing around Chelsea at the moment is Rafa. He’s a good man and a good coach, and he certainly doesn’t deserve this.

11. Jarren says:

Is it any wonder managers hate Sky Sports.

I remember a fair few Daglish interviews. You could see he was literally seeping with disgust.

@Mr. Chopper: Superb, my good man. Simply superb.