Competition closing date: Friday 10th June 2016 at 23:59.
Competition details: Share the video using the hashtag #RoadToFrance telling us what your fondest England football memory is.
Twitter entries must include the handles @ContiUK and @waatpies
Facebook entries must include the handles @contifootballUK and @whoateallthepies
Continental Tyres UK Twitter: https://twitter.com/ContiUK
Continental Tyres UK Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/contifootballUK
WHO CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION?
•The promotion is subject to the following conditions and is open only to UK residents who are 18 years or over.
• Employees of Continental, their dealers, printers and agents or anyone connected with the Promotion and their families or employees are not eligible to take part.
Two (2) tickets to England v Slovakia in Saint Etienne on Monday 20th June 2016, including flights and accommodation, courtesy of Continental Tyres.
HOW DOES THE COMPETITION WORK?
• Entry to this promotion is through WhoAteAllThePies.
• Entry must include the hashtag #RoadToFrance.
• Entries made via Twitter must include the handles @ContiUK and @waatpies
• Entries made via Facebook must includes the handles @contifootballUK and
• The promoter and associate’s decision on the winners is final.
WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION CLOSE?
• The competition will close on Friday 10th June 2016 at 23:59.
WHEN WILL THE WINNERS BE ANNOUNCED?
• The winner will be contacted within 48 hours of the competition closing.
• In the event of any prize remaining unclaimed 3 days after the email notification to the address given by the entrant, Continental Football UK may at its discretion give the prize to another entrant, the prize draw entrant of which will then be entitled to the prize.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
• Continental Football UK reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
• The winner may be required to take part in publicity (including photographs) on the day that may then appear in online or printed communications by Continental Tyres UK or The FA.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
• No cash or equivalent prize offered.
• Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
• Only one entry per user. Third party and bulk entries are not permitted.
• Promoter is Continental Tyre Group Ltd of Continental House, 191 High Street,Yiewsley, West Drayton, United Kingdom UB7 7XW.
Pages: 1 2