By Chris Wright
By the look on Leo’s face it should be obvious that it’s competition time again here on Pies, and this time we’ve got a copy of FIFA 14 Ultimate Edition to give away.
The game itself is released in the UK on 27th September, though if you’d like to get a sneaky peak at EA Sports’ latest footballing wares then the official FIFA 14 demo is available to download right now for Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and/or PC.
The full version of the game is now also available to pre-order on all formats at EASports.com, which may come in handy if you’re not lucky enough to win yours in a competition!
Speaking of competitions, all you have to do to win our copy of FIFA 14 is be a UK resident and be able to answer the following question correctly…
Q: Who was the cover star of the UK version of FIFA 99?
A: Ray Parlour
B: Patrick Vieira
C: Dennis Bergkamp
Email your answer (just an A, B or C will do) to us at email@example.com with “FIFA 14 COMP” in the subject field and we’ll select a winner from the correct replies.
Terms and conditions…
1. One copy of the game is available to give away.
2. One entry is allowed per person, duplicate entries will be deleted.
3. Pies will choose the winner at random from the correct entries.
4. Entries must be submitted by midnight (BST) on Wednesday 18th September, 2013.
5. The competition is open for UK residents only.
6. The game will be the Ultimate Edition (please specify whether you’d like the XBox 360, PS3 or PC version) and will be dispatched as soon as the game is launched, i.e, Friday 27th September, 2013.
Good luck y’all!!!