Seems the Teutonic Tuesday Quiz was a little too easy. Far too many correct answers for my liking.
You can click here for yesterdays answers. Congrats to Phil for his Man of the Match (9/10) performance!
Here’s today’s bafflers. I’ve included a couple of stinkers that you’ll hopefully find more than a little taxing…
1. Östers IF, SK Brann, IFK Göteborg, Vicenza, Rangers, Valencia, Venezia, Sunderland, Wolves (retired) – Whose career? JOACHIM BJORKLUND
2. Who is the highest scoring defender in Premier League history? DAVID UNSWORTH (38 GOALS)
3. Which player is/was nicknamed ‘The Tractor’? JAVIER ZANETTI
4. Which enlightened soul uttered these words – “The beauty of cup football is that Jack always has a chance of beating Goliath”? TERRY BUTCHER
5. Can you name the Brum man in the Dustin Hoffman mask? MUZZY IZZET
6. Middlesbrough set a Premier League record after going 50 games without being awarded a penalty between 29th September 2001