Another set of six devilishly difficult football questions, devised by your handsome quizmaster – that’s me btw.
1. Career path Tonnerre YaoundÃ©, Metz, Salernitana, Liverpool, West Ham, Lens, Galatasaray (current)
2. True or false? The 1994 World Cup is the highest-attended sporting event in United States history.
3. Picture round Who’s kissing the trophy?
4. Team-mates Romario, Michael Ball, Eidur Gudjohnsen, Park Ji-Sung and Abel Xavier have all played for which club?
5. The fixture Name the two teams (click to enlarge)
6. Who am I? I was born in 1964. I scored all but one of my international goals at a single World Cup finals. I was the first player from my country to play in Japan’s J-League. In 2005, I appeared on the Italian version of TV reality show Survivor.
1. Career path Rigobert Song, veteran defender from Cameroon
2. True or false? True
3. Picture round Robinho
4. Team-mates PSV Eindhoven
5. The fixture Valencia (white/black) vs PSG (dark blue/red)
6. Who am I? Salvatore ‘Toto’ Schillachi