Last time I did the Fiendish Friday Quiz your combined total points was probably just shy of Derby County’s haul for the season. Like an A-level maths examiner, I feel inclined to make this one a little easier!
1. Career path Excelsior, Feyenoord, Coventry, Aston Villa, Middlesbrough
2. Multiple choice Who plays their home games at El Madrigal?
a) Espanyo,l b) Almeria, c) Villarreal, d) Valencia
3. Picture round Who’s this?
4. Team-mates Gordon Banks, Peter Shilton, Ed de Goey and Garth Crooks have all played for which club?
5. The fixture Name the two teams…
6. Who am I? I was born in Middlesbrough on Christmas Day, 1957. I joined the Royal Navy at 16 before embarking on a journeyman career lasting 20 years. I tried my hand at management before landing an unbelievable job on TV.
1. Career path George Boateng
2. Multiple choice c) Villarreal
3. Picture round Aaron Hughes
4. Team-mates Stoke City
5. The fixture Dundee United and Rangers
6. Who am I? Chris ‘Candid’ Kamara