Flexing your football brain at Friday lunch-time (or Thursday if you were quick enough to notice I set it to publish on the wrong date!)
1. Career path Chelsea, Blackburn, West Ham, Fulham (current)
2. Multiple choice How many of Man Yoo’s 18-man squad for the 1999 Champions League final are still at the club?
a) two, b) three, c) four, d) five
3. Picture round Who’s the chap with mic in the head?
4. Team-mates Eric Cantona, Lee Sharpe, Gordon Strachan, Alan Smith and Jack Charlton have all played for which club?
5. The fixture Who is playing below?
6. Who am I? I was born in Nottingham in 1945. My unimpressive playing career around the lower leagues was cut short by a back injury at the age of 28. I am most famous for my managerial career. Call me a glutton for punishment, but I have managed Spurs on four separate occasions. I now concentrate on my media career.
1. Career path Ian Pearce
2. Multiple choice b) three – Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs and Wes Brown
3. Picture round Jose Bosingwa
4. Team-mates Leeds United
5. The fixture Charlton Athletic and Watford
6. Who am I? David Pleat