Another Euro 2008-themed quiz to hurt your head
1. Career path Werder Bremen, Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich, Werder Bremen (current)
2. Multiple choice Patrick Kluivert and which other player top scored at Euro 2000? a) Nuno Gomes, b) David Trezeguet, c) Thierry Henry, d) Savo Milosevic
3. Picture round Who’s this Euro star?
4. Team-mates How many Arsenal players feature in Euro 2008 squads (and a bonus point for naming them all)? NOTE Not including Mathieu Flamini, who is just an injury stand-by for France.
5. The fixture Name the two international teams below:
6. Who am I? I was born in Bavaria in 1960. I was once declared bankrupt. I played for SC Freiburg in Germany on three separate occasions. I have an ursine nickname.
1. Career path Torsten Frings
2. Multiple choice d) Savo Milosevic (I didn’t believe it either)
3. Picture round Hakan Yakin, of Turkey
4. Team-mates Six. They are: Cesc Fabregas (Spain), Phillippe Senderos, Johan Djourou (both Switzerland), Lukasz Fabianski (Poland), William Gallas (France), Robin van Persie (Holland)
5. The fixture Denmark (white/red) and Holland (white/orange), from the Euro 92 semi final
6. Who am I? Joachim “Jogi” LÃ¶w, German head coach
How did you get on with those?