Competition: WIN! Celebrate The AfCoN And Win An Algeria Shirt Courtesy Of Puma!
By Chris Wright
As part of our bumper AfCoN shirt giveaway, Pies have once again teamed up with PUMA® (the Official Fan Supplier to the Orange African Cup of Nations) to offer one lucky fan the chance to win the official replica home shirt of Algeria.
Sadly the Algerians were already out of the AfCoN by the time they played their final group game last night, but a 2-2 draw against pre-tournament favourites Ivory Coast did at least see them salvage a modicum of pride.
To win the Algeria shirt just answer this simple question:
What is the nickname of the Algerian national side?
A: The Eagles of Carthage
B: The Desert Foxes
C: The Sparrow Hawks
Email your answers into us at email@example.com with ‘ALGERIA COMP’ in the subject field. A winner will be chosen at random.
Again, you’ll have to be quick as the competition is only open for 24hrs! You’ve got until 15:00pm BST tomorrow (Friday 1st Feb, 2013) to get your entry in to us.
Visit www.puma.com/AfricanFootball throughout the Orange Africa Cup of Nations® 2013 to discover What’s in The Nature of African Football.
Terms & Conditions…
1. All entries must be received by 15:00pm on Friday 1st February 2013, winners will be notified by Sunday 3rd February 2013.
2. Competition is open to UK residents only
3. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
4. Shirts are available in adult men’s sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Winners will be contacted directly by PUMA® to confirm sizes.
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
6. PUMA® will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond PUMA®’s reasonable control.
7. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by PUMA® for post-event publicity purposes.
8. The winners agree to allow PUMA® to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
9. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
Best of luck y’all!