Cristiano Ronaldo’s only gone and got himself a Nike special edition apparel line, featuring a range of various football kit and these rather splendid new Mercurials – Mercurial Vapor VIII CRs to be precise – complete with Ron’s new little loveheart logo on the heel…

“The logo features a heart (representing a love of winning) overlaid with an X (representing a hatred of losing), to reflect CR’s philosophy on and off pitch.”

Yeeeuck! Please excuse us while we find something to chunder in. Anyway, here’s the man himself all dolled up in his new togs…

We’re liking those new Mercurials, all except the gruesomely trite logo explanation anyway!

They’re a lot less gaudy than they’ve been of late. Personally, we were beginning to tire of all the ‘electric mango’ and ‘dangerous neon green isotope fart’ boot colourways flashing around on our televisions every weekend.

Good to see a bit of good old-fashioned black thrown back into the mix. Very smart.

What do we make of it all Pies people? Do you like?

By Chris on November 6th, 2012 in Kits & fashion, Photos, Real Madrid. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
comments

17 Responses to “Cristiano Ronaldo Launches New Nike Collection, Including Jazzy New Mercurial CR Boots (Photos)”

1. Lady B says:

How gay is that logo and explanation? Oh wait, it’s Cristiano we’re talking about. Never mind

2. Si says:

What an absolute (if very rich) tool.

3. Irshaad says:

I Absolutely Love What Nike Have Come Up With Here!!! Talk About Eye Catching This Is Snazzy and Bringing Black Back With An Intergration of Blue and A Mix Between A Purple and Pink With The Classic White Tick Is An Amazing Combination

4. Anonymous says:

they are horrible

5. steve says:

Guess which one of the three comments works for Nike!

6. Pkhakheria says:

I keep hearing the Miami Vice theme whenever I look at these boots….

7. ojo says:

The logo is supposed to represent a “love, hate” relationship which is what many people have with Ronaldo.

Personally, my favorite CR boot has been the safari 1, with leopard print. That was one crazy ass boot design!

8. Anonymouse says:

Change the purple and you’re on to a winner.

9. Zam says:

The logo thing is a bit ehhhh, but other than that, it’s all decent.

10. Mr. Chopper says:

AMAZEBALLS. I like to think the logo means there is no love lost in football, i.e. He’s going to City as soon as they can afford £450k a week.

I actually really like these. There’s not a lot of studdage though, is there? Even the studs at the back have hardly any stud.

11. Romeo says:

who the fuck is the editor of this bloody site?
    and who gave him the right to insult critiano?

12. SexPistols says:

I think this is a sigh that cristiano is slowly coming out of the closet…

13. brownie says:

the underside looks like crocs

14. Alex says:

The shoes are fantastic looking, although from a practical point of view, I am not sure how those two thin parallel blade studs on the heel would stop me when I push on my heels in a real game…
    The football shoe geek in me also noticed the leather-like texture which is nice. If I had the money, I’d buy these as the first syntetic shoes I have ever had. I have only used leather in my life.

15. [...] wasn’t long ago that Cristiano Ronaldo released his own Nike boot range (complete with stomach-churning loveheart logo), but yet another signature boot is due to be foisted upon CR7 in the near [...]

16. Believe says:

HA-HA-HA Y’ALL GTFO He is so fucking HOT and amazing and none of your silly jealous comments could ever change that bitchess so yeah FUCK YOU.

17. Nene minna says:

The boots are actually really nice and it tones things down with black and spices it up with the other colours so it looks fun and not boring…I love the boots and some of you naturally dnt like him and ur sayin shit about the boots