By Chris Wright
Italy played in their brand spanking new “2013 Confederations Cup” Puma kit for the first time against Brazil last week and look damned fine doing so, so it’s with great pleasure that we can announce we have an Azzurri shirt to give away courtesy of our pals over at Puma Football!
Along with its gorgeous “Tricolore” sleeve details, the new Italy shirt represents the first time in Puma’s history that they’ve produced a replica strip from 100% recycled Polyester, so it’s as easy on Mother Nature as it is on the eye.
Just look at Giorgio Chiellini up there. Don’t he look gooood?
To win the shirt, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
Against which country did PUMA athlete Giorgio Chiellini make his senior Italy debut in 2004?
Email your answer to us at email@example.com and whack ‘ITALY COMP’ in the subject field. A winner will then be chosen at random from all the correct answers. You’ve got until midnight on Monday.
For more information on the new Italy 2013 Confederations Cup kit and PUMA’s other international teams and players please go to: www.puma.com/football
Terms & Conditions
1. All entries must be received by midnight (BST) on Monday 1st April, winners will be notified by the following Wednesday 3rd April.
2. Competition is open to UK residents only
3. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
4. Shirts are available in adult men’s sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Winners will be contacted directly by PUMA® to confirm sizes.
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
6. PUMA® will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond PUMA®’s reasonable control.
7. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by PUMA® for post-event publicity purposes.
8. The winners agree to allow PUMA® to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
9. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.