Mesut Ozil Has Excellent Taste In T-Shirts

MESUT Ozil in Madrid at the weekend, wearing a most excellent ‘Dallas’ T-shirt. We approve. It’s very difficult to dislike young Mesut, isn’t it.

Via Goaly Moly (which has more fine pics of Real’s players out on the town together)

By Ollie Irish on August 23rd, 2010 in Kits & fashion, Real Madrid. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
comments

12 Responses to “Mesut Ozil Has Excellent Taste In T-Shirts”

1. shay says:

I wonder if he had any idea who Sue Ellen is/was?

2. GoodGrief says:

Hes German. Thats reason enough not to like him.
    Does he even know what it says?

3. deckard says:

i can’t imagine chicks falling over for him though, he looks like a f*cking space alien. don’t tell me he’ll be a real madrid pin-up a la ronaldo.

4. shawn says:

trend follower.

when he was in the shop he was thinking,”well, it looks cool…a classic black and white with a woman of the 60s or 70s and some cool random words in English, i suppose it mean well. well, it’s gonna look cool on me, alright, i’ll take it!”

5. Yobo says:

GoodGrief………..

At least the Gertmans are modest. I thought the English were gonna beat them in the world cup. Remember 66 and all that shite.

Good honest people even if they’re a pain in the arse.

He’s more Turkish I reckon. Hasn’t got the blonde hair and blue eyes

6. Kruks says:

It’s impossible to not like him! :-)

7. komu says:

yup he’s more turkish

8. Rusty says:

He claims he doesn’t drink since he’s a devout Muslim, so he really isn’t an alcoholic.

(And I’d hit that, as long as I was able to burn the shirt first, then wash out the hair gel. It was the World Cup wot did it.)

9. Tatum says:

He so is attractive to women, there are 1000′s of fan girls all over the internet, my sis is one of them. Why do people call him ugly? He’s cute to exotic! I don’t think he’s a devout muslim though, devout muslims don’t date reknowned slags who are still married to one guy, have a kid by another guy, massive silicone tits and more botox/restylane/collagen than Donny Osmond, do they?

10. simone says:

He’s got this hotness about him, and his eyes seem to work for him

11. EL GRINGO says:

He could be a shit lookalike to Rob Schneider from the “Deuce Bigelow” flicks……could he not?

12. HusseIn says:

Am so sure its good looking