Earlier, I posted the 10 best signings in the Jan. transfer window. Here are the 10 worstâ€¦
1. Jari Litmanen (to Fulham) What is ‘Woy’ Hodgson on? Litmanen is almost 37, without a club (until now), and I strongly doubt if he’s ready for a full-on relegation scrap. He may give Fulham fans 10 minutes of light entertainment at the end of a game, and he may still be capable of the occasional flash of brilliance, but he is not fit for the Prem, surely?
2. Hossam Ghaly (Spurs to Derby, loan) Good one, Paul Jewell – why sign one of the worst midfielders ever to grace the Premier League?
3. Milan Baros (Lyon to Portsmouth, loan) Baros has some talent, but he just doesn’t know how to harness it. A headless chicken in boots could do almost as well for ‘Harry Redknapp.
4. Roy Carroll (Rangers to Derby) Good one Paul Jewell – why not sign one of the worst goalkeepers ever to grace the Premier League?
5. Laurent Robert (to Derby) Good one Paul Jewell – why not sign