1. Praise be to Zlatan Ibrahimovic for briefly bringing a drab game to life with a wonderful strike. Not even George Clooney could stop that.
2. Henrik Larsson should be partnering Tomas Brolin in a Swedish Masters side, not Ibrahimovic in Euro 2008. (I’ll prepare to eat my words!)
3. Greece are not going to retain their title. What a dreadful performance.
4. Otto Rehhargel has been studying The Simpsons’ guide to football tactics. Boring!
Mexico VS. Portugal – The best free videos are right here
5. Commiserations to Mrs Ibrahimovic.
Sponsored message from our partners Betclick.
Tonight’s betting: Portugal to the Czech Republic 3-0. Bet Â£10 win Â£150- all the match odds here
Free Â£10 bet for new members at BetClick. Pies special offer click here.