1. Nothing less than Spain deserve, They were the ones who tried to put in a performance on the night and win the match, and it is they who deserve to go through to the semi-finals.
2. Tie of the round, my arse. What a dull match. The Italians killed it, and the Spaniards weren’t good enough to do anything about it in normal time.
3. Iker Casillas is top class. His saves both in the match and the penalty shootout gave Spain the victory they merited.
4. Andres Iniesta looks like he has liver disease. Mind you, so did Cesc Fabregas when he was about to take the winning penalty!
5. Referee Herbert Fandel resembles an overweight microphone.