Ryan Babel’s Swimming Shorts Story Is A ‘Must Read’

I really can’t write an introduction that could possibly do justice to this vivid and momentous tale, so please just go right ahead and immerse yourself in it.

Remember this is taken from Babel’s Twitter account so you have to read it from the bottom to the top…

Just in case you were wondering, these are the C-Ron style swimming shorts in question…

Ball-hugging.

By Chris on July 21st, 2010 in Featured, Funnies, Liverpool. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
comments

9 Responses to “Ryan Babel’s Swimming Shorts Story Is A ‘Must Read’”

1. juancullo says:

wat a twat

2. Ollie says:

I can’t believe that’s the real Babel!?!

3. Chris says:

Judging by the other posts on his page, it looks like it really is the bona fide Babelmonster himself!

4. Jesus says:

Its the real Babel, Ollie. This was the most wasted story ever. For a player whose played in the World Cup and Champions League, I can’t believe this sort of thing gets him so excited.

5. Gibby says:

When the f*ck did Babbel join N Dubz ………. too much space cake me thinks !!!

6. Luke says:

Those shorts have better ball control than him

7. Deckard says:

Pfff, just cos their pro footballers doesn’t mean they’re not any more mature than the normal 20-something yr old. Except when they’re on camera, but who wouldn’t act properly. Greg vd Wiel and his LiL Wayne crap on Twitter is another example. Quite a few of the young guys at Ajax go an Twitter and spew the lamest bs ever. At least it’s some honest truth there, footballers themselves think C-Ron’s a fucking poof too LMAO.

8. Bawly says:

If you think he’s a twat after this story PLease check out the Ryan Babel rap on youtube, you can also get the lyrics, its disgraceful. Must be a black thing.

9. Jayson says:

I Dont let ANYONE look at my privates, if you do, you are a POOF.

My cock-head is PRIVATE. Im not a POOF. I turn away, when I take my shorts down, I have a chub sometimes when I look at chicks… THAT IS PRIVATE.