A tribute to the men with valium voicesâ€¦
1. Glenn Roeder I dare you to watch all ten minutes of this video without falling asleep and dribbling on your keyboardâ€¦
A post-football career as a motivational speaker awaits.
2. Michael Owen His personality shines through on the pitch (sort of), but when he opens his mouth it’s a totally different storyâ€¦
3. David Platt Emits a low, Midlands drone that sends all who hear it into narcoleptic fit. I couldn’t find any videos of him talking, but most of you know what I mean.
4. Ryan Giggs I could listen to Giggs for hours – if I was sedated and strapped down.
5. Trevor Brooking Classic nasal east London.
6. Bryan Robson Deeply dull.
7. Paul Scholes Great player, but wouldn’t want him at my dinner party.
8. David Beckham Such emotion in his voiceâ€¦
9. Martin Keown & 10. Lee Dixon Boy does it look like they’re having fun in that cafe.