Vancouver Whitecaps’ Camilo Sanvezzo Scores Bloody Blinding Scissor Kick Equaliser vs Portland Timbers (Video)

7th, October 2013

Over in the MLS, Goal of the Weekend was snaffled without a single shadow of a doubt by Vancouver Whitecaps’ Camilo Sanvezzo when the Brazilian forward let loose with an absolute blinder of a scissor kick from the edge of area to equalise against Portland Timbers and make it 2-2 with 10 minutes left on Sunday night – his second goal of the night…

While we’re on the subject, Camilo’s first goal wasn’t bad either, though his 30-yard freekick did take a fairly hefty nick on the way over the wall…

All in all, not a bad night’s work!

(Video: MLS Official)

Posted in MLS, Newsnow, Skills, Videos

1.' s says:

The keeper was rubbish, no?

2.' Lime says:

Donavon Ricketts (GK) is usually much better. One of the better keepers in the MLS this year, but i’m a bit biased. My club was on the receiving end of that scissor kick

3.' Steve says:

Watching that Canadian crowd celebrate warms my heart and makes me think/believe/hope that our national team will beat Martinique in competitive play one day. One day.

4.' Giancarlo says:

Oh Steve, we can dream, can’t we? If only my city’s team, Toronto FC, got it together as well as Canada’s National Team

5.' There's only one John Tierney says:

I had a ticket to this game and didn’t go because watching the Whitecaps is one of the lamest things this side of the Atlantic! What I’d give for and Irish/English crowd over here. How Reo Coker ever played in the Premier LEague is beyond me.

6.' dusty bottoms says:

s – not rubbish, just unfortunate on these two. he (donovan ricketts) had 3 other amazing saves during the game.

7.' __wowza says:

giancarlo: we’re ranked the lowest we’ve ever been in the FIFA standings!!