Top 10 Scary Harry Redknapp Quotes

IN which Harry Redknapp finds lots of things “scary”. I’d hate to sit next to him on a ghost train…

“I admit the future for England looks a bit scary to me. No one should kid themselves England are overloaded with fantastic talent coming through. They’re not.” – Arry gives his verdict on England at the 2010 World Cup

“I never walk in after games and complain about a referee but this guy is scary.” – Arry slags off referee Steve Tanner in 2008

“This is a football club that has been put together by I don’t know who, and I don’t know how. It’s a mishmash of players with people playing where they want to play. It’s scary.” – Arry on Spurs in 2009

“What he can achieve is scary. He has everything — he’s six feet, can head it, has a great left foot and great touch.” – Arry on Gareth Bale

“It would have scared me to death to have sold him.” – Arry on Bale again

“It’s scary that they cannot find someone who cares and has the money to back the club up.”- Arry on Portsmouth’s woes in 2009

“It don’t seem 10 minutes ago. That’s what’s scary. But I must have been doing something right, mustn’t I?” – Arry on his long career in football, in an interview in 2008

“To be fair, when you looked at our run-in, it was almost scary.” – Arry on Tottenham’s fixture list at the end of the 2009-10 season

“Harry is very similar to [Slaven] Bilic, but is scarier in the dressing room if we’re losing at half-time.” – Luka Modric finds Arry scary. Ah, the tables are turned!

“If I think too much about next season I will be scared stiff again.” – Arry think about Pompey playing in the Prem, in 2003. He scares himself again

By Ollie Irish on August 20th, 2010 in Featured, Funnies, Top 10s & lists, Tottenham Hotspur. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
comments

12 Responses to “Top 10 Scary Harry Redknapp Quotes”

1. Gav says:

what a whopper! only a matter of time before he destroys another football club. dodgy old man, no wonder his son turned out to be a kopite

2. Chris says:

Don’t you hate it when a manager ‘destroys’ a football club by getting them into the top 4. Jog on Gav you mug.

3. Dan Mac says:

That’s nothing… I know footballers that have said ‘at the end of the day’ more times than that in one interview!!!!

4. SpurredoninDublin says:

These posts are no longer from football supporters, they are from little green eyed monsters who don’t have s sugar daddy, or a manager that can develope their teams.

They cant criticise the football, so they criticise the successful manager instead.

5. Lloyd says:

He’s done well with Spurs but you couldn’t call his spell at Portsmouth successful with the way he ran that club into the ground. And the way he spent that £18 million at west ham was hardly successful either. Triffic…

6. Haines says:

I think Harrys Man Management is second to none, and think he would do a brilliant job as the england manager.
    where i feel harry has a few failings is around money…. he seems to be cool and the gang as long as he can keep spending, but not so great when the cash dries up… like i said though i rate his man managment…..

7. ARSENAL says:

this guy’s scary

8. Anonymous says:

The next time stevie gerrard is interviewed listen to the amount of times he says ummm, since i noticed it Thats all i hear. its funny as Fu*k

9. “I’d hate to sit next to him on a ghost train…” haha
    Good old Redknapp!
    I´ll tell you what WAS scary – Spurs friggin awful first 30 minutes on Tuesday night! Lets not have a repeat of that next week!

10. Welbourne Road says:

The first 30 minutes against Young Boys wasnt just scary-it was a nightmare. COYs