This morning’s top five football stories:
1. Ashley Cole is a ‘love cheat’! He did the dirty on Cheryl Tweedy, by having a ‘wild sex romp’ (guess which paper this is inâ€¦) with a blonde mum-of-one. Cashley ‘SLAPPED her bottom so hard his platinum wedding ring left a mark’. The cad! The Sun
2. Liverpool have one week to complete the signing of Javier Mascherano or risk losing him at the end of the season. Rafa Benitez is desperate to keep him. Daily Mail
3. Spurs have agree a Â£7m fee with Middlesbrough for crocked defender Jonathan Woodgate. Juande Ramos is also sweet on ex-Chelsea midfielder Tiago and Rangers full-back Alan Hutton.
4. Liverpool’s American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett have completed a Â£350m refinancing deal. Yawn. I just can’t get excited about football stories that are more concerned with money than football. BBC
5. Pascal Chimbonda claims he’s off to Newcastle United, because they’ve offered him lots of cash. Chimbonda bragged: ‘I am definitely leaving Spurs. Itâ€™s all about the money. I donâ€™t care about the final, I donâ€™t care about the cup.’ The Sun