Manuel Neuer Slapped In Face By Schalke Fan After DFB Pokal Win (Video)

23rd, May 2011

In which Schalke ‘keeper Manuel Neuer leans in for the kiss only to get slapped across the mush by a supporter – presumably as a result of Neuer’s reluctance to sign a new deal at the club – as the squad make their way through Gelsenkirchen to show off the DFB Pokal trophy that they won on Saturday courtesy of the 5-0 whupping they doled out to second division Duisburg…

Could definitely use a few more Batman-style ‘whaps/kaboshs’ to enhance the viewing experience. More remarkable perhaps, is that unholy-looking flagon of Pilsner being wielded in the background.

What is that for Christ’s sake? A gallon vase?

Video via Bild Sport.

Posted in Bundesliga, FAIL, Videos

1. Sex God says:

whoever the chap that slapped him is is definite future potential Sex God understudy material.

2. JC says:

Never mind that Manuel, just come down to Bayern, we’ll treat you right ;)

3. Roger says:

Never mind the slap where are they serving the gallon size beer his team mate is carrying?

4. Paul says:

so whats worse this sex God guy who has commented on every article ive seen in the last few days or that guy who i always asked “ya’ll” to check out his twitter. i cant decide.

5. krak says:

was neuer leaning in for a kiss?

6. Dave says:

Id like to do that to Mick McCarthy.

7. QueerAsFuß says:

I hate/love our little Manny so much these days. Or should I say München’s Manny.

If he wants to leave that’s fine- it is his life as much as he means to the Gelsekirchener; but don’t promise us you’ll stay. Then you leave for fame or money. I know Manu is still just a kid in the grand scheme of life but when you have some many people’s hearts don’t make promises you know you don’t intend to keep.

I want to wish him the best at München but I can’t….Maybe if he went to Hannover to be back under Slomka I could forgive him but Bayern..ugh…no way.

So I would both kiss and slap Manny. :P

8. Nona says:

owww…. if i were there, i will give my chin to subtitute it!
    That’s a good chance, if i were there…. so Manu doesn’t look so disappointed.
    Kiss by Manu…. Wow