By Chris Wright
It’s competition time again here on Pies. Don’t say we never treat you! This time, courtesy of our friends over at Puma Football, you’re in with a chance of getting your grubby mits on a Newcastle United home shirt, which comes in a very swanky, limited edition and totally exclusive Puma presentation box….
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this rather lovely prize is to follow Pies on Twitter (@waatpies), which we’ll just go ahead and assume all of you are doing already – if not, why not?!! – and then Retweet the Tweet we send out that corresponds to this ‘ere competition, i.e, the one that reads:
“Competition: RT this to WIN! Newcastle United Shirt In Swanky Presentation Box courtesy of @pumafootball“
A winner will then be picked at random from all the RTs. What could be simpler than that? Nowt, that’s bloody what!
Terms and Conditions…
1. All entries must be received by 18:00 (BST) 6th October, 2013. Winners will be notified by Tuesday 8th October.
2. Competition is open to UK residents only
3. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified
4. Shirt included with the case is a size Large only
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable
6. PUMA® will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond PUMA®’s reasonable control.
7. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by PUMA® for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow PUMA® to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
For more information on PUMA’s club sponsorships and King, evoSPEED and PowerCat boot ranges go to Facebook.com/PUMAFootball