Competition: WIN! Celebrate The AfCoN And Win A South Africa Shirt Courtesy Of Puma
By Chris Wright
Here it is people: the very last in our bumper AfCoN shirt giveaway series, with Pies teaming up one last time with PUMA® (the Official Fan Supplier to the Orange African Cup of Nations) to offer one lucky UK-based fan the chance to win the official replica home shirt of host nation South Africa.
To win the South Africa shirt just answer this simple question:
At what stage were hosts South Africa knocked out of the 2013 AfCoN tournament?
C: Group stages
Email your answers into us at email@example.com with ‘SOUTH AFRICA COMP’ in the subject field. A winner will be chosen at random.
Be quick as, as always, the competition is only open for the next 24hrs! You’ve got until 11:00am tomorrow morning (12th Feb).
Visit www.puma.com/AfricanFootball throughout the Orange Africa Cup of Nations® 2013 to discover What’s in The Nature of African Football.
Terms & Conditions…
1. All entries must be received by 11:00am BST on Tuesday 12th February 2013, winners will be notified by Monday 4th February 2013.
2. Competition is open to UK residents only
3. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified
4. Shirts are available in adult men’s sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Winners will be contacted directly by PUMA® to confirm sizes
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable
6. PUMA® will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond PUMA®’s reasonable control.
7. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by PUMA® for post-event publicity purposes.
8. The winners agree to allow PUMA® to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
9. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
Best of luck!