By Alan Duffy

(I kept in his nipple ‘cos I know how you like things like that).

When I say Mad Mario celebrated his goal against Wigan with a tattoo, I didn’t mean that he had the tatt done on the side of the pitch at the DW Stadium. In case you were wondering. Instead, the day after that 2-0 win for the Citizens, which saw the Italian striker net his first league goal of the season, Balotelli decided to go with a quote from that loveable rogue Genghis Khan on his chest (apparently made when he was on Parkinson in the ’70′s).

The tattoo reads: “‘I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you”, which in my book does sound a tad overly dramatic for a bejewelled footballer living a rather nice playboy lifestyle, but there you go.

To be honest I think tattoos are becoming the modern equivalent of the mullet for footballers? All seems a bit predictable really. Maybe I’m just too old.

Here’s Mario in the hotseat…

I hate it when people leave the plastic on their furniture.

Photos courtesy of the Daily Mail

By Alan Duffy on November 30th, 2012 in Man City, Photos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
comments

16 Responses to “Mario Balotelli Celebrates Goal Against Wigan With Shiny New Genghis Khan-Inspired Tattoo (Photos)”

1. Neil says:

The tatoo, the gold chain, and the parachute pants…..100% class that is.

2. CrazyMario says:

From the same Genghis Khan that plundered the towns and raped the people of his native Italy?

And what is he wearing?

3. Allan says:

I wonder is the tat directed at Man City?

4. Fnarf says:

What on earth is he wearing in place of trousers? It looks like some kind of horrible diaper or nappy, made out of a huge soiled blanket. It’s giving me the horrors just looking at it.

5. porcelain sandwich says:

All that space in his trousers and he has to stick his iPhone down the front of his pants.

6. Jarren says:

I can understand such ample crotch area in a pair of trousers.

As I have an appendage which is so large it needs to be coiled up to fit in a normal pair of baggy jeans, this sort of space is a much needed relief.

Plus it shows girls what a massive cock I have.

Or should that be “am”…

7. yolo says:

What do you mean ‘native Italy’? His Ghanian…who thinks he’s Italian lol

8. drags says:

Looks like he lost a bet to Danny Welbeck in the background there laughing his head off at those ridiculous “pants”.

9. bob says:

just because he’s black doesnt mean he look like welbeck, he looks nothing like him

10. Mr. Chopper says:

Hey Yolo, you racist f*ck – “his native Italy” means exactly that. Italy is the land of his birth. It’s where he’s from.

11. drags says:

@bob uhhm i pretty much live in africa, fairly confident i can spot the difference between the face of one black person and the next. He looks like danny welbeck with a cap on to me, write your own opinion rather that crit others. troll dick

12. plops says:

Coming from the guy who founded the biggest contiguous empire the world’s ever seen, that’s quite intimidating. Coming from a buffoon who’s quite good at football it’s just laughable. And that’s why I like him.

“Genghis Khan that plundered the towns and raped the people of his native Italy?” You sure about that one?

13. Steve says:

@yolo HE says he’s Italian, you knob.

@plops Yes, I am sure as I can be without actually being there. Read any History of Venice text.

14. Danny Welbeck says:

Other kid looks fuck all like Welbeck

15. [...] Who Ate All The Pies Castigo Dios Mario Balotelli, Dios Mario Balotelli, Mario Balotelli, Tatuaje Mario [...]