This May Or May Not Be The New Nike England Kit… (Leaked Photo)

8th, February 2013

The following image, purported to be the design of the brand new Nike England kit, is doing the rounds today and it would appear that the new strip will be tied into the FA’s 150th birthday festivities, what with it being entirely white and gold.

There’s no

Posted in International football, Kits & fashion, Newsnow, Photos

1. Bruno says:

One of the ugliest things I’ve ever saw. Nike already fucking up.

2. Ed says:

In my humble opinion, this is a photoshop jobby. Why put the boots at the bottom? I don’t think this will be the new England kit.

3. Chris says:

Nike you have one the biggest names in world football. You dare not mess with Brazil. Yet you seem to think there is a market for England fans dressing up like tu’penny tits. This is Shit, just like that purple Rugby kit.. You DONT change England. YOU change for England.

4. JLBK says:

@Chris – So glad you spoke up! I’m sure Nike comes on this site all the time to see what people think of the job they’re doing! Keep on fighting the good fight, hero.

Now take a deep breath and calm down.

5. One Man Went To Mow says:

Real Madrid Lite.

6. Chris says:

I just checked my cape…theres a f#$@ing swoosh on it…knickers.

7. mark says:

England’s kit is made by Umbro. Nike owns umbro (as well as taylor made, converse, etc).

It’s like opel vs. saturn. The badge is different but the car is still the same.

8. mark says:

right, not taylor made. cole haan. taylor made is the adidas. for golfing sticks and stuff.

9. Jood says:

Not ugly or anything, and I get it’s a special year for the English FA. But golden details on a shirt usually have to do with winning a trophy, right?

10. One Man Went To Mow says:

@Jood like Chelsea winning the Champions League and wearing shirts with gold trim this season XD

11. Bruno says:

I just can’t see England wearing Nike shirts. It’s like Valderrama with a new haircut. I might even look better but it’s not the same.

Would love to see Man United wearing Umbro shirts again.

12. Jarren says:

Why isn’t England’s kit white shirt, red shorts & white socks?

That’s surely the best representation of St George’s cross?

13. Ro'wa' says:

If we can’t bring back Unmbro, at least bring back the navy shorts. This really doesn’t look like an England strip, England colours have always been white and navy.