Hooftastic Hammers Agree £2m Fee, Within Spitting Distance Of Signing Andy Carroll On Loan

Alan Duffy

31st, July 2012

By Alan Duffy

A marriage made in hoofy heaven if ever there was one, king of the long ball game, Big Sam Allardyce has secured the services of pony-tailed target man Andy Carroll from Liverpool in a season-long loan or, at least, a fee has been agreed ahead of the paperwork being rubber-stamped. We’re not quite done and dusted yet folks.

The deal, which is costing West Ham £2 million could also

Posted in Liverpool, Transfers & Rumours, West Ham Utd

1. B-tep says:

A real shame he’s gone to West Ham. I thought his form at the end of the season and contribution to the England team proved he’s more than a target donkey. As an England fan I hoped he could of gone somewhere better like Fulham, West Brom or back to Newcastle.

Unfortunately he’s gone from one shit club to another… Shame, as I really want to support his career.

2. Trenchant says:

I’m sorry but hasn’t this story been denied by both clubs? I would suggest some further research on this one before its confirmed. The story broke about 20 hours ago so there should be sufficient material to confirm or deny the claim.

3. Monkey says:

West Ham denied this first thing this morning… weak.

4. Mr. Chopper says:

Who cares about facts?

5. Archbishop Betty Snagcock says:

I’ve heard that Brendan Rodgers and his staff intentionally said that a deal was done to one of the staff at Liverpool to see who their mole was, you heard it here first

6. Alan Duffy says:

@Betty Snagcock – Did a different mole al Liverpool tell you that? :)

7. Archbishop Betty Snagcock says:

@Alan the tea lady drives a hard bargain