By Chris Wright
Morning peeps. Ollie’s away this week, so as a special treat I’m going to be doing a little quiz every day to keep you all on your toes.
Here we go then – the inaugural (and possibly last) Maniacal Monday Quiz…
NOW WITH ANSWERS!
1. FC Bordeaux, Sunderland, Newcastle Utd, Scunthorpe Utd, Cambridge Utd, Enfield, Stevenage Borough – Whose career? LIONEL PEREZ
2. Who are the only club to have been relegated from the Premier League and qualify to compete in Europe for the following season? IPSWICH TOWN
3. Who scored the 15,000th Premier League goal? MORITZ VOLZ
4. Who said – “Carlton Palmer can trap the ball further than I can kick it”? RON ATKINSON
5. Whose the puffin head? CLARENCE SEEDORF
6. True or False – ‘Own goal’ is Manchester United’s second highest goalscorer (in all competitions) this season? TRUE
7. Which three Leicester City players were charged (all three were later acquitted) with sexual assault whilst on a training camp in La Manga, Spain? FRANK SINCLAIR, KEITH GILLESPIE AND PAUL DICKOV
8. This is the detail of which club’s crest? BURTON ALBION
9. Which club team plays their home games at the Gerhard Hanappi Stadium? SK RAPID WIEN (RAPID VIENNA)
10. Which club is responsible for this timeless beauty? GLASGOW CELTIC
CONGRATULATIONS TO MORGAN FOR HIS STERLING SHOWING! 10/10 = GOLD STAR!