1. Both hosts are crap! Switzerland were supposed to be the ‘good’ ones and yet they are the first side to be eliminated from the tournament. Expect Austria to follow shortly.
2. The real losers are the Swiss National Tourist Office. Who’s going to book a holiday after that downpour in the middle of June?
3. The decider between Turkey and the Czech Republic should be an exciting match.
4. I never thought I’d see the day when Mark Bright’s tactical nous predicted the outcome of a match. And yet Brighty was screaming out for Turkey to get the ball to Arda Turan throughout the second half. Who should pop up with the winner?
5. The match was actually most entertaining during the slippery fun of the torrential rain.
Tonight’s betting courtesy of our mates at Betclick. There’s a free Â£10 bet for you if fancy it?
Bet on Croatia to beat Germany 2-0. Bet Â£10 and win Â£210. See all the odds here