Andy Gray & Richard Keys Present New Football ‘Show’ From Park Bench (Video)

26th, September 2011

Exiled former-Sky sex-pests Andy Gray and Richard Keys have a new Youtube channel that features short clips of themselves and their guests spouting their opinions about the week’s footballing comings-and-goings from a park bench.

Yep, you read that correctly a park bench .

This is surreal, and made all the more surreal-er when you

Posted in Media, Videos

1. Hasselhof says:

They probably figure it worked for Owen Haregreaves. Hopefully we get too see Andy Gray wearing booties on that slip and slide mat soon. Do me a favor Andy….

2. BigAl says:

Their channel has gone!

Probably too ashamed of it.

3. Montesquieu says:

That’s where they belong, on a park bench.

4. Vimto says:

Disappointed to see this pulled. I sense the work of a hairy hand here.

Its like they’re in denial doing that. I can imagine them waving goodbye to their respective wives in a morning, telling them they’re off to do some studio work, then rocking up in the park to film that.

Gray looks like a broken man.

5. newcassel says:

A pair or reet charlies

6. daz says:

theve got some sort of national tour going on, dont really understand what they would do to entertain people, crashing and burning

7. Kevin Barry says:

2 good, down to earth blokes, who made a comment many others were thinking, about an anorexic, pixie looking twat with a flag in her hand and got crucified for it…………….

good on yer Andy and Richard

8. Montesquieu says:

You belong on the bench with them than, I don’t know about your generation there Kevin, but as far as I can see, women are more likely to hold top positions in employment than men, they’re also more likely to succeed and graduate from university. So sure, while they may get paid less than their male counterpart, they still get paid more than blokes in general because their’s more women employed in management positions now than ever.

So yes, keep telling yourself that you’re privileged and you have a right to put women down. I’m sure your mother is proud of you for being a sexist git on the internet.

9. Ben says:

Kevin – spot on. There aren’t enough down to earth blokes in the world. That lineswoman had an eating disorder. I hate women. I hate women! Good on yer Kevster.

10. Andy says:

I loved Andy Gray I don’t know about you guys. He made goals interesting and his lively voice could raise goosebumps unlike the boring commentary we have been forced to live with

11. Anonymous says:

ANDY GRAY AND RICHARD ARE LEGENDS.. stop calling them sex pests, look at there outstanding football tv record you bunch of no-bodies.